Summer Savings at Moness
At our family run resort you’ll find all the essentials for a well-deserved break for all ages.
We’ve got plenty of onsite sporting facilities and many more adventurous family friendly choices off-site. Choose from one, two and larger three bedroom self-catering cottages, all comfy and many with views of the beautiful Aberfeldy Hills – there are also 4-star hotel rooms for that extra ‘me-time’ touch of indulgence.
For excellent homely food in a choice of styles, our restaurants are the more traditional Flemmyng and the modern Uisge bar and restaurant opening this July. Welcome to Moness.
- Choice of hotel or self-catering accommodation
- Free access to leisure facilities
- Onsite spa treatments and dining options
- Treasure hunts, arts and crafts, children’s splash hour, feed the ducks
- Free evening entertainment over weekends
- Local activities including an amazing choice of water sports, gold panning and the Red Deer Experience at Highland Safaris and step back in time at The Crannog Centre.
Our discounted advance purchase breaks are available all summer on both hotel and self-catering accommodation and guarantees you get the accommodation that suits you best. There are extra savings during the first two weeks in July with up to 30% off self-catering breaks for a limited time only.
Hotel breaks start from £109 per room, per night inclusive of breakfast
Self catering breaks start from £108 per unit, per night (minimum 2 night stay applies)
Prices based on advance purchase rates where full payment is taken at the time of booking. Self-catering breaks have a 2 night minimum length of stay, no discount is given for under occupancy. Subject to availability, full terms on request.