This has its origins over 5000 years ago, but the technique as we know it today is relatively new. Its roots are in zone therapy, which is based on the principle that the body has 10 distinct energy channels or zones, known as meridians, running through it. As zone therapy developed, it was discovered that reflexes in the feet relate to all the major body systems. These reflexes were mapped and reflexology as we know it was born. It works on the same principle as acupuncture; by applying pressure to specific points on the feet or hands, any blockages in the energy channels can be cleared and the body can be stimulated to heal itself. Although it is not used as a diagnostic tool, experienced reflexologists can sometimes detect the beginnings of a physiological problem before any symptoms have been experienced. It can be used to treat a wide range of symptoms, such as anxiety.
- 1 hour - £60 30 minute - £35
An ancient therapy which uses the feet, hands or face as maps of the organs of the body. By working on the reflex points the body’s own self-healing powers are stimulated.
To make an appointment Call 01887 822107 or Email:email@example.com
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 50%
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to appointment time.
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, particularly NUT ALLERGIES,of choice so that we can offer a suitable alternative
- A minimum of 24 hours notice required for all cancellations to avoid cancellation charges (48 hours for larger parties).
- To allow for the smooth running of the spa, and to prevent inconvenience to others, any late arrivals for a treatment will finish at the allotted time
- We reserve the right to modify treatments and appointment times to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met.
- To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance.
- Leisure facilites at Moness Resort form a complementary part of your spa visit and can be withdrawn without notice when deemed essential.
- If we consider a client is under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel or amend treatments accordingly. In this event, full payment will be charged or the voucher invalidated