Get in touch
- Moness Resort
Good to know
- Free parking onsite
- Our Wi-Fi can be slow at times – make sure to download any movies or TV shows before you get here
- Best to book ahead for dinner reservations in the restaurant. You can also book for breakfast too
- Check-in from 4pm for Self-catering and 3pm for hotel breaks on the day of arrival but you are welcome to arrive early and start using the facilities
- Check out is at 10am on your day of departure
- Looking to organise a group activity offsite? We are happy to point you in the right direction
- Want to arrange a surprise treat in your cottage ahead of arrival? We can arrange flowers, fizz, cake or even rose petals
- We do have some pet friendly hotel rooms – these need to be booked directly over the phone. Our pet-friendly self-catering cottages can be booked online.
More of Moness
So much to see and do - here's a few of our most popular Moness experiences
Dog friendly breaks
Because we all deserve a break
We’ve now got a limited selection of dog friendly cottages (sleeping four or six people) and hotel rooms (sleeping two) with space for one or two well-behaved dogs who love exploring the great outdoors.
Top Tips at your Fingertips
We have launched a new Free Moness app which provides you with your own digital concierge service in the palm of your hands.This app offers information on all things Moness as well as top local tips - download it today!
Hot Tub Cottages
Add some bubbles to your break
We’ve now got a small selection of Hot Tub cottages (sleeping up to eight people) at Moness Resort. Whether you are seeking a relaxing holiday, romantic escape or girls weekend away. Our hot tubs are the ultimate in luxury.
Make Mum's Day
Mother's Day gift ideas from Moness
Here at Moness, we offer unforgettable gift experiences that your mum can treasure. From a relaxing day of pampering at our Spa, to overnight stays and dining experiences, we have a lot of gifts to offer you in time for a Mother’s Day treat.
Half Term Happiness
Family Breaks this February Half Term
Explore Highland Perthshire and all that it has to offer this February Half Term. There's plenty to keep the kids entertained right on our doorstep!
Enjoy a wholesome family break away this Easter
Gather the family together this Easter to explore Aberfeldy and the surrounding Perthshire countryside. Hotel and self-catering accommodation available and we even have room for dogs to come along too!