Thalgo Spa Rituals
The seas and oceans cover more than 70% of the earth's surface and represent inexhaustible reservoir of marine active principles and molecules
With more than 500,00 aquatic species and zooplanktons, 250,000 micro-algae, 25,000 macro-algae and 60 minerals and trace elements, the marine world is an invaluable source of inspiration and exploration for the Thalgo Research Centre, which is dedicated to offering every woman in the world the benefits of Marine Spa and Beauty
Now available here at Moness Spa
To book Call 01887 822107 or alternatively Email:email@example.com
Thalgo Polynesia Spa Ritual
- 1hr 30 mins - £80
Experience Polynesia, the exotic sensorial spa ritual, inspired by four of the most beautiful islands hidden in the heart of the Pacific Ocean. This luxurious treatment begins with an azure water foot bath inspired by the crystal blue waters of the Manini lagoon to protect and hydrate the skin. Next is the exotic island body scrub, a gentle vanilla scented body scrub blended with pure white sand from bora bora, sea salt, coconut shell and algo-monoi for a thorough exfoliation of the feet and lower legs to leave the skin feeling smooth and soft. The Mahana massage incorporates a rhythmic lomi-lomi massage and warm sand pouches to loosen muscles and nourish the skin. Finally Polynesian sacred oil from Raiatea, the sacred island is swept over the skin, its subtle golden pearls leaving a sun kissed glow and delicate scent of flowers and monoi.
Indoceane Spa Ritual
- 1hr 30mins - £80
Indoceane is an intoxicating spa ritual, taking you on a journey of ultimate relaxation across the continents encompassing age-old traditions and rituals of beautification. This most sensual of treatments commences with a soothing Egyptian Precious Milk bath foot ritual to relax and calm your senses. This is followed by a Mediterranean influenced body exfoliation that prepares your skin for the Ayurvedic-inspired massage that uses warmed oils and an ancient Indian technique. The final Asian step is a Silky Smooth body wrap which harnesses the serenity and relaxing powers of the Orient. After 90 minutes of hands on therapy, you and your skin will feel intensely invigorated.
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 50%
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to appointment time.
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, particularly NUT ALLERGIES,of choice so that we can offer a suitable alternative
- A minimum of 24 hours notice required for all cancellations to avoid cancellation charges (48 hours for larger parties).
- To allow for the smooth running of the spa, and to prevent inconvenience to others, any late arrivals for a treatment will finish at the allotted time
- We reserve the right to modify treatments and appointment times to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met.
- To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance.
- Leisure facilites at Moness Resort form a complementary part of your spa visit and can be withdrawn without notice when deemed essential.
- If we consider a client is under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel or amend treatments accordingly. In this event, full payment will be charged or the voucher invalidated