Wellness is a new priority!
With stress-relieving treatments becoming part of busy people's routines more people are becoming interested in health treatments. A growing trend among society is to try to manage, reduce and relieve stress, look good, lose weight and take a more proactive and holistic approach towards their health.
Moness offers you the very best of Spa Therapy Rooms in the most tranquil and serene of environments, where you can choose any of the alluring Beauty and Complimentary Therapies. Whatever you choose, you are sure to relax and totally unwind and be stress free again.
Therefore, why not treat yourself to a whole range of fantastic Spa facilities at Moness for that ultimate relaxation experience, tailored to your precise needs and wants.
To make an appointment Call 01887 822107
Please note that for most treatments - booking well in advance will avoid disappointment
Here is just a small taste of what is on offer:
A complete range of waxing for him and her procedures:
- Shellac Nails – hands and / or feet
- Waxing for her
- Eye care
A complete range of file & polish manicure and pedicure including:
- Deluxe manicure
- Luxury Pedicure
- File and Polish
- Bio Sculpture
A complete range of massages and therapies including:
- Moness Orli Candle Body Experience
- Full Body Massage
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Full Body Hot Stones Massage
- Full Body Aromatic Massage
- Indian Head Massage
This has its origins over 5000 years ago, but the technique as we know it today is relatively new. Its roots are in zone therapy, which is based on the principle that the body has 10 distinct energy channels or zones, known as meridians, running through it.read more
Don't miss out on the latest Spa offers
Don’t hesitate, give yourself the treat you deserve. Dial '5002' from your room to book an appointment or book in advance by calling Spa Reception on 01887 822107 to avoid disappointment.
- Open to non-residents.
- Group bookings of 6 or more welcome.
- All products we use are natural, paraben and SLS free.
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to apointment time.
- Minimum of 24 hours notice required for all cancellations to avoid cancellation charges (48 hours for larger parties).
- When booking please inform us of any medical conditions that may affect your treatment and in particular NUT ALLERGIES.
- Please be kindly advised we have both male and female therapists and any personal preference must be made at time of booking
- To allow for the smooth running of the spa, and to prevent inconvenience to others, any late arrivals for a treatment will finish at the allotted time
- We reserve the right to modify treatments and appointment times to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met.
- To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance.